Hello Spring | Etsy Discount

/

Happy spring season everyone! 
Although the weather here in Greece is extremely summery, it is spring time finally, hooray!
I'm not quite sure if I'm totally ready to get rid of my knitwear and ankle boots yet, but i sure love the fact that the sun is up all day long and yaaaay the day is longer finally. I even gave myself a little break from work today and went to the beach to let Booky run and play. Oh boy, she makes me happy!!

Anyway, in order to celebrate spring to the fullest I decided to offer a discount coupon on etsy, for the rest of the month! So if any of you or your friends wants to purchase a necklace from myLifebox shop on Etsy, now is the right time :) You will receive a 25% discount on every order only by entering the code "HELLOSPRING25" at the check out. So hurry up guys ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram