Christmas Dinner

/




Most people are having their Christmas dinner (or even lunch) today..but of course, we are not a common family, so we don't do common things! Our annual christmas dinner is taking place at my mom's place every 24th of December and I'm always the cook! So...as I told you (here), my mother bought me a huge turkey, so yesterday I spent all day to find out how to make it. I finally came up with a recipe (I crosschecked every recipe on the web to end up making mine). Thank God it was really good and everybody was happy! Even John was thrilled with it (believe me, when it comes to food, he is the most difficult boyfriend on earth!). 
I hope you are having a good christmas time too!!

Love ❤

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!I see you are a good cook!!xaxa
    Merry Christmas girl!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elli.. I'm doing my best ;) Merry Christmas !!

      Delete
  2. i love the colors in these pictures! they have a "kinfolk" feel to them :) lovely! happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy christmas to you too! great having you here.. I love your blog!! Love xx

      Delete
  3. ...Ο Νεογεννητος Χριστος ο ηλιος της δικαιοσυνης..ας διαλυσει με το φως Του τα σκοταδια της απελπισιας..κι ας χαρισει τη λαμψη της αληθειας Του..και τη θαλπωρη της αγαπης Του στις καρδιες μας..στην πατριδα μας..και στον κοσμο ολοκληρο.. χαιρομαι που σε βρηκα..να σαι καλα..καλες γιορτες..φιλια

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Καλές γιορτές.. χαίρομαι πολύ κι εγώ! Φιλιά

      Delete
  4. hmm... everything looks so delicious! :)
    I will follow you, hope you can follow back!
    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Instagram