DIY | Plaster bowl

/

When I was young, about 12-13years old, my parents sent me to a great sports camp. Besides climbing and hiking we did some good crafting too. One day we were given some plaster bandages to make masks. It was really fun and I remember my mom being very proud when I came back with it! Last month some friends reminded me of this technique and we made some masks again. If some of you follow me on instagram you might have seen this one. Fortunately we didn't use all the bandages for the masks, so the other day I had this idea..to use the same technique to make a bowl. The only thing I needed was a bowl and some water. This is the result! I think it turned out really nice and I love how handmade it looks!
I tried to make a video to show you how to do it. It is really short but I think you'll get the basic idea.  


diy-plaster bowl from AnnaRosa on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/9/13 01:37

    A D O R E !

    Love that you incorporated a video, I have yet to do that :S

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool idea! I really like the hand-made feel to this bowl. thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram