Recipe | Fluffy Pancakes

/
One of the best ways to say good morning is...to make breakfast to your loved one, right?? So, since I've been crashing at my friends place these last couple of weeks, I thought it would be a good idea to surprise her and her boyfriend with pancakes yesterday morning! You know, as a yummy thank you for letting me stay at her house :) 

I searched over the internet to find a nice recipe to follow and I think I actually found the best one. But since I'm always some kind of a rebel when it comes to cooking I didn't follow the instructions per se. The pancakes turned out really fluffy and delicious, so if you are a pancake kind of person write this one down, you will love it!! (recipe adapted from here with a few changes)



You'll need // makes 8 medium sized pancakes
1 1/2 cup of milk
2 tbsp white vinegar
2 cups of all-purpose flour
2 tbsp white sugar 
2 tsp baking powder & 1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 egg
2 tbsp melted butter

How to //
_ combine milk with vinegar in a bowl and set aside. 
_ combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt in a large mixing bowl
_ add egg and butter in the soured milk bowl and whisk
_ pour the wet ingredients into the the flour mixture and whisk until smooth
_ heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with butter
_ pour 1/4 cup of batter in onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface
_ flip and cook until brown on the other side too 

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram