The one about Camping *

/
[Camping is an outdoor recreational activity. The participants (known as campers) leave urban areas, their home region, or civilization and enjoy nature while spending one or several nights outdoors, usually at a campsite. Camping may involve the use of a tentcaravan, motorhome, cabin, a primitive structure, or no shelter at all. In many parts of the worldcamping refers exclusively to the use of tents or similar portable structures.]

Summer is the best time to go camping! Since I was a little girl we used to camp all over Greece with my family. The kind of free camping, using tents, specially in reclused beaches. But as I was getting older, I had this dream about going for a roadtrip with a trailer. I think it's very inspiring driving around, stopping wherever you like, having no deadlines or even getting lost digging out small paradises. My dream roadtrip takes place in Italy. 
When I come across posts concerning roadtriping and camping, caravans etc I'm always overwhelmed!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram