25% DISCOUNT (a birthday offer)

/

Here I am. One day before i turn 25 and  still can't believe it. How fast time flies? It feels just yesterday when I moved back to Athens and yet it's been more than a year. I remember how happy I was for throwing a birthday party -more like a soiree if I want to be honest- in my new apartment. And i remember inviting people I had just met and now, one year later, I call them friends. 

Anyway, probably I'll post more on my birthday one of the next days. My today's post, although inspired by my birthday, is a completely different topic! I have many times posted how incredibly thankful I am for the support and appreciation people from all over the world have shown for my jewelry collection. Since i feel that this is a very precious gift you've all given me, it felt only right to reciprocate. Therefore, I will offer 25% off every item for the next days (until the 25th)!! How great is that? And in return I will take a small break from jewelry making with a short visit at Chania and Rotterdam. While not for pleasure I will definitely enjoy some days off away from Athens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram