Birthday Post

/
original photo via Avenue

Well well! I'm 25 now. yeah!! I have to admit it feels better than expected. It sure helps that yesterday I had one hell of a night with most of the people I love around me. My boyfriend as you know is in the Netherlands so he couldn't come :( BUT I'm going to see him in 10 days and I couldn't be happier!!! Also, my two best friends, Kynthia & Antigone are in Switzerland and Thessaloniki. BUT they sent me flowers. Beautiful flowers!! And they know that flowers make me smile!!

About last night: Even though I used to throw parties at my place every year, this year felt right to move the celebration to a different, more adult-ish, place. So I invited everyone to Buba, a beautiful new bar-restaurant that opened in Kifisia (the neighborhood I grew up in). Everything was lovely. The music, the wine, the finger food. I have nothing to complaint about. And all the happy faces around me were totally worth it :) 

Regarding this year's resolution, I'm not sure I have anything interesting to share. I think I still stand by what I said last year. I'm sure (I hope at least) I have quite evolved since then but yet I don't feel like pointing out something new.Truth to be told I'm experiencing a lot of changes and I'm going to experience a lot more during the summer. Planning on moving to the Netherlands by the end of summer, searching for a job, debating with myself whether I should invest more in my Jewelry Collection* or find a cool Architecture firm to work in...all these and some more are making it difficult for me to act zen and sophisticated about life. So I'll skip the resolution part for today. And let's hope that I will have everything figured out by September.

Here's to everything beautiful that 25 has in store for me :)

*don't forget that I'll be taking a break from jewelry making for a couple of weeks and you'll get the chance to buy anything you want from my shop 25% less!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram