The juicer, the juice and me!

/
In the context of a healthy and nutrition diet, I bought a juicer! The idea came to me when I went to a local juice store and tried an amazing peach + ginger juice. I immediately thought I should find a way to have this for breakfast every single day for the rest of my life!! Merely because I couldn't afford buying one-or more-every day, as much as I want to avoid the washing after I make one myself at home. And also because the store is seasonal and will close in a month tops. And then my mom came to visit and bought me a juicer with all her heart...seriously, it was amazing how willingly she bought it for me..and not only one random juicer, the best the store had at the not professional section. Implying I don't eat well lately and have gained some extra pounds that seem to like my belly way to much to let go, she made me promise I would use it every single day for the rest of my life...or the juicers life anyway! And just like that the first thought I had when I tried the ginger juice, came true! I love the juicer so much that I some times use it more than once a day! The one pictured above, in different colors, is a green apple, pear, peach, pineapple and ginger juice I had this morning for breakfast.! 
Do you have a juicer yourself? And if you do, what juices do you make?? I would love to try out new combinations!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram