Guest Post no2 :: Knit your home

/
Well, today I asked Mariana to contribute to my Guest Posting Week. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't even try to imagine this week without her appearance! She's very close to me from the very begging of this blog. We spend a lot of time together, and used to spent much more, cause she is my project partner. I assure you we make a hell of a team , not always being very professional, enthralled by the endless talks we have about our pets, or clothes, or our sweethearts, or just gossiping..! We do make a good architecture team too though! So...Mariana it is difficult to say just a few things about you! In short, thank you very much for that post and I hope there will be more to come! 


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

The last week, weather here, in Chania, has started becoming a bit more cold and cloudy, so November is really here and winter is coming too! Anna, Antigone, Kynthia and I were influenced by a project in our school and we have discussed a several times about learning how to knit. I think it’s a great idea because not only you can make clothes and accessories by yourself but also a lot of beautiful things for your home, making it wintry and cozy! It’s really refreshing changing some stuff in home’s decoration through the different seasons!
Here are some ideas for what you can knit, buy or even make from old knitting you don’t use (sweaters, scarves etc), in order to add some warm details in your home.

Mariana

1 comment:

  1. Anna thanks for the nice preface!I'm really moved!
    I love you and I'm glad to help you with your blog whenever you need! As you mentioned, we make a great team (talking or designing)! <3

    ReplyDelete

Instagram