Guest Post | Tara Victoria

/

Hello lovely myLifebox readers! My name is Tara Victoria, a Graphic Designer and Blogger from Canada. I run my design studio Hatch & Harbour as well as the blog taravictoria.com, a lifestyle and design blog blog about simplicity, experiences, living authentically and all things inspiring. I am thrilled to be guest posting for Anna-Rosa as she travels and takes a much needed break!

Though I love the warm weather of Summer, Fall just has something about it – a certain je ne sais quoi that I fall in love with all over again this time, each year. I don’t know if it’s the warmth of snuggling inside by the fireplace with a pumpkin spice latte (my favourite), all the beautiful colours when the leaves change or the new comfy fashion styles that come with the changing season. Whatever it is about this season that’s got my heart melting, one thing I know for sure is how much I adore re-vamping my wardrobe to match the cooling weather. I’ve put together some of my recent favourites for you guys that I hope you’ll enjoy shopping with your favourite pumpkin-flavoured snack!

Flannel  -  Hat  -  Scarf  -  Long-sleeve tee  -  Jeans  -  Bag




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram