Guest Post | RAW ZOODLES by Fab

/

I love raw foods. Living in the UK it’s hard to sustain a raw food diet, so I really like to keep it 70/30 with my raw diet. This is probably my favourite dish, as it also reminds me of my Italian origins. As you may get, I am a big fan of simple girl, who likes to mix it up a bit. Seriously, those balls are heaven. Let me know what you think! Raw Zoodles with Sunflower Seeds Meatballs

Ingredients (serves 4)
4 zucchini
4 vine tomatoes
1 bunch of parsley
2 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil
200g sunflower seeds (soaked for 6 hours)
50g sun-dried tomatoes
5 olives
1 tsp dried Italian mixed herbs
50g linseeds egg (simply mix linseeds with 2tbsp water and let them sit
for 1 hour)
1 tbsp flaxseed

Instructions
Spiralise your zucchini with a spiraliser (or a mandolin will do!), place them in a bowl and sprinkle them with Himalayan salt, one spoon of extra virgin Olive oil and dried Italian mixed herbs. Let them sit for 30mins. Drain the sunflower seeds, combine them with the tomatoes, olives, ‘lindseed egg’ and flaxseed. Process for 30 seconds, scrape the meatballs from the surfaces and repeat for 2/3 times (I like to add a bit of Italian mix too). 
Create 6/8 small meatballs from the sunflower batter, and let them sit in the fridge for 1/2 hours. Chop the vine tomatoes, add a pinch of Himalayan salt, chop the parsley finely and combine them in a mixing bowl. 
Drain the zucchini (the salt helps releasing water) and add them to the tomato salsa. Top with sunflower seeds meatballs. I suggest you to sprinkle it all with some nutritional yeast. 

________________________________________________________

YOU CAN FIND HER ON:
The Health Bloggers Community
Twitter: @FabGiovanetti
Instagram: @FabGiovanetti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram