Throw Together | Sweater Weather Edition

/

Hello hello! First and foremost, have a great month you guys!! Yay, it is October, FINALLY, right? This means more chances for hot coffees and snuggling in bed.. I have to admit I'm pretty excited October is here for more reasons than just coffees...after all I wasn't waiting for fall to come to enjoy my favorite beverage..duh. 

In two weeks I'm leaving for an a-ma-zing trip to Europe. First I'm going with my gals to Venice and Lausanne and then I'll go meet my boy in Rotterdam!! Two weeks off for me, yay again! Plus I'm twice excited cause I'll get to wear my sweaters again, since here in Greece the weather has been so so hot until last week and now we just need a light cardigan to go out. 

Inspired by my upcoming trip and my excitement for sweater weather, I threw together an easy go-to travel outfit that I could totally wear all the time. What is more practical than a pair of boyfriend jeans and a perfect knit sweater? The absolute fall staple pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram