recipe | blueberries & blue cheese salad

/

I think it is safe to say that I'm a salad maniac. My boyfriend sure does call me like that and I don't blame him at all. But many people just don't get how awesome salads are. And sooo easy and quick to make. If only groceries lasted longer so I could buy tones of them and have a vegetable-full fridge all the time. 

So, this time the key to this salad is the blueberries and blue cheese combination. The rest of it are just minor details. I used a pretty ordinary lettuce base, added some grated carrot and a handful of cherry tomatoes -because I just add them in every single salad like a maniac. Don't panic with the ingredients though. Just use whatever salad stuff you have in your fridge. And then add the killing combination.
And I'm just saying guys, you should try it! And it goes really good with a balsamic-honey vinegar, some fresh ground pepper and salt. 

Try it and you'll see what I mean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram