DIY | Christmas Branches

/



Lately I've been lacking inspiration. I don't know about you, but when I feel uninspired I feel kind of useless too. The past two days the weather was extremely bad and I have to admit that didn't help at all. I couldn't take photos -even if I had something to show you- nor do anything at all in fact. Anyway, last night when I was walking my dog, all layered up, I noticed some broken branches. Probably they broke off due to the wind.  And then...hooray...I had an idea! i took the branches with me and used them to decorate my house. So, I spray-painted them gold!! I know, I've warned you already a couple of times..I'll be spray-painting almost everything this year!
Anyway. I put the branches in a vase and hung some minimal ornaments from them. if you want you can check the tutorial on how to make these ornaments here. Since i used such an earthy element I didn't want to make it too sparkling etc. Therefore i chose this "farm" twine to hung the ornaments from. 
Hope you like the result.. And more to come with findings from my walk with my dog..!


Projects you might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram