Smitten by:: By Mölle

/
< This is the first of a new series of posts I'm planning on having here. It's called "smitten by" and it's dedicated to show a collection of things I like from a specific shop, brand or firm. >

So, I chose to begin with By Mölle, a Dutch brand founded in 2011 by two sisters. The brand offers a variety of house products, all created with care and respect for the environment. Pertaining to me, I love their woolen blankets, they kinda make me wanna snuggle down on my sofa and drink hot tea watching romantic movies (even though it's summer). I'm positively smitten by the whole aesthetics of the brand too. The site is great and their photos merely beautiful. 
I strongly suggest you to check their collection out and I would love to know what you think about it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. excited for this new series! I like how simple and clean those objects are. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram