The one about heights *

/
I don't know about you, but I certainly have a really strong fear of heights. I've heard it's called Acrophobia, but I try to believe it's not that serious and that I can handle it. I'm not so sure I can though.
Anyways, few days ago we had a day trip to Aradaina, a really small village in southern Crete (near Sfakia). The main reason of going, was because two friends of mine wanted to bungee jump!! We heard that the second highest gorge , available for bungee jumping, is located in Crete, so why skip that? (138m and a guy there told us that now it's even higher cause of the winter stream). Yeah, it's true, I witnessed my friends falling of a cliff. It was almost a traumatic experience...and I didn't even jump!!













Anna-Rosa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram