travelogue | folegandros

/

Hello hello!! How is everything?
As you might have noticed on instagram, lately I'm enormously obsessed with Greece and summer. I recently visited Folegandros, a beautiful little island at the southern part of the Cyclades and fell in love with it. If anyone of you is visiting Greece any time soon  I highly recommend you to go to Folegandros too. The boat needs appr. 8 hours to take you there but believe me it is totally worth the trip. Just make sure you stay long enough to enjoy the island. The ideal plan would be to take the boat from Folegandros and visit the rest of the Cycladic islands as well, but I know this might be a lot to ask :) 
Anyway, visiting or not, these are some snapshots from the beautiful Chora village. Maybe the most beautiful and traditional small village I've ever visited....and the sunset....oh my!!!! (after the jump)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram