Game | 11 Questions

/
Υesterday I received a very interesting mail from Katerina inviting me to join this really fun game called "11 questions". No need to put extra thought on it, I immediately checked her post with the questions I had to answer and got down to business. I really enjoy these games that travel around the blogosphere and connect so many lovely people. Plus I get the chance to read some really funny facts about bloggers I admire. The main concept is to answer the 11 questions the blogger who tagged you made you and then tag 11 more bloggers and ask them 11 things you want to know about them. Let's start, shall we? 

If I could travel back in time I would definitely go to the 60's. In my mind the 60's are one of the greatest eras ever. From Andy Warhol to Beatles and from Jackie 'O to Brigitte Bardot, this decade seems like the most productive and beautiful in every single aspect of it. So, if I had the chance, even for only one day, to travel back in time, I'd go to the 60's just to have a taste of how the lives of all those amazing people looked like. 

I don't know, maybe I'm way too influenced by my thesis project and all the things I read lately, but the importance of "play" in ones life seems huge to me and I couldn't agree more with this quote. We grow up really fast and take everything too seriously very easy. People, we need to lighten up and realize that this is it. We only have one life to live and we need to laugh more often. Playing, at least in my mind, is one of the most effective ways to do that. So, play and enjoy life! 

So guys, after a long long post it's time to tag some people! I will tag 11 bloggers, cause that's what I was asked to, but I'd really love to see more playing along.. Admit it, it's kinda fun reading all these stuff about other people, or is it just me? Anyway, here are my tagged friends...
Thanks again Katerina for tagging me, I loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram