Let's Grow

/
This last month I have been working on the blog and the upcoming Etsy shop more than ever. Since I started blogging I have been discouraged numerous times. After a year and a half of on & off blogging, I realized that I really love my blog and everything that comes with it. I have to admit that this is the first time I put so much effort to grow my blog and I'm happy to see that it's paying off. Slowly but steadily the readership grows and the comments multiply. Not in a magical or fast-paced way, but still...
Recently a really talented girl, named Laura, sent me an inspiring email. She asked me to take a look at her stunning jewelry. After a couple of emails I told her that although I'm really flattered and willing to promote her work, she has to consider that my blog is not that big and I cannot guarantee huge exposure. Her answer was amazing... She merely said that we can only go bigger from being small and that she didn't choose my blog due to its readership but due to my aesthetics. 
I felt the need to share that with all of you who struggle with blogging every now and then. Blogging can be really demanding and some times it gets overwhelming. We should always focus on its bright side and when we feel like taking a break, we have to take it. Without second thoughts. However, I have talked with many bloggers that just feel discouraged and that their efforts don't work at all. I just want to say that this is only normal and readership will come eventually. The important thing is to be yourself and believe in what you do. 

I felt the need to share my thoughts with you since I have struggled a lot with blogging my self and I haven't always been confident about my work. Until recently in fact! 

Have a great weekend my friends :) See you on Monday!! 

And remember, sometimes being small isn't a bad thing. Sometimes it just feels better to know that if you fall it won't hurt that much! 

photo source / type by Anna-Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram