Familystyle Zucchini & Lemon Salad

/
The last, lets say, couple of months, I 've been a really bad eater. I think all started during my exams, when I didn't have much time to think about eating and cooking, so I started eating junk food way too many times a week. I guess I got used to it and even when my exams were over, I kept eating bad things. Anyway, last week I stumbled upon this great blog that not only inspired me blogwise but, thank God, foodwise too! I immediately realized I hadn't been such a bad eater for a long long time and that it was high time to do something about it. So, I chose this salad to be my first "back to healthy eating" lunch. 
I highly recommend you to try it, even if it doesn't seem delicious by reading the ingredients! It is one of the most interesting and yet tasteful salads I've ever had. 

Here you can find the original recipe. I added a bit of finely chopped ginger, some dried cranberries and a pinch of smocked sea salt too and it turned out lovely!

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram