Favorite Summer Pictures *

/


Slowly slowly we all have to realise September is here. For me is really difficult to leave my summery mood behind, even though I'm not in vacation anymore. This is the last Super-Summer post I hope.. I thought I should gather all my favorite summery photos, in order to avoid using them again in a future post! (ok, the truth is I left some unedited, just in case I want to post about my wonderful express-summer-vacation again!) 
September is a very nice month. It's kind of a new year.. Planning on many projects-hopefully I ll find time round October to develop them the way I want. till then i have to concentrate on my studies. the best thing is that yesterday the weather was a little bit like fall ! that helps me a lot..


Have a great september guys! full of inspiration and creativity. 



Anna-Rosa

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram