my terry blinds interview

/






__________________________________________________ 

Connecting with other people is by far my favorite aspects of being a blogger and designer. After all this is why I have a blog instead of a diary. And I also love answering questions. They make me think about stuff I haven't realized myself and it is nice to feel that you share some bits of your story with people who might find it helpful. As I've said many times, I'm no notorious blogger or designer. I think of myself more of a novice designer, blogger, architect etc developing slowly and steadily. But it sure is flattering when a big and respected brand such as Terry Blinds ask me to give an interview. Makes me feel special and what more does a girl want than feeling special? So here it is.. with some drops of bragging.. my interview! 

Thanks a lot Terrys Blinds 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram