mylifebox got a facelift

/

After a long long year of trying to put together a new design for my blog I finally am proud to announce that thanks to my lovely collaboration with Kelly myLifebox got a face-lift! As you can see there are a lot of black elements (what a surprise, right?) but I tried to keep it simple as much as possible!! 
Along with the design, my pages are updated too, so if you want to read a more recent about page, see where myLifebox has been featured in the past or are you interested in sponsoring myLifebox now is the right time. Or from now on, to put it right. That being said, I would looooove to hear what you think about my new baby!!

Kelly, thank you so so much for your help, patience and will to make it happen. If it wasn't for you I'd be stuck in my old kinda miserable design. 
And people out there, if anyone of you needs a blog design or re-design contact Kelly, she is the best. Seriously guys!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram