DIY | my Easter box

/

As I said yesterday, this year I didn't dye eggs, as I usually do! However, on Sunday I'm invited to go to my best friend's house for lunch, and although she asked me to bring a potato salad I traditionally make, I thought it would be nice to give her something eastery too. 
So I decided to make a small easter box for her! HA!

If you want to make them yourself, it's pretty easy. I just boiled the eggs and let them cool! Then I spray painted them and put them in an egg holder, also spray painted! Please note that these eggs are for decoration only!! But who doesn't want to add some gold in his life...and house? Then you will only need a nice ribbon to make a bow :) And TaDaaaa!!
Easy right? And I think it makes a great Easter gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram