First Post of the Year

/

While I was trying to find some time to post something here, I caught myself wondering about the subject of my first post. I know it's been quite a while and I actually feel a bit bad about it, but I have to admit that I super enjoyed my vacation time and now I'm kinda ready to get down to business again. However, by business I mean the blog, the Etsy shop and my studies. The day feels so small when I have so many things to do! Not to mention that I have to fit my personal life somewhere as well :)
So, while the first post idea I had was obviously a "resolution" one, I thought it would be better to talk about my current great great love! And hopefully one of the next days I'll talk about my "Goal list" as well.  
As some of you already know or have noticed on the sidebar, the last one and a half month I run an Etsy shop, selling statement jewelry! When I decided to open my shop I had no idea how time consuming it would be. And I'm so sooo grateful that I see my necklaces, not only being purchased but also on the front page of Etsy (hooray!!) and in loads of treasury lists. It is absolutely a dream come true to actually be running my shop and selling my goodies. So, if you miss me and my blog posts, blame Etsy :) 



I'm really working hard on finding the perfect balance between Etsy, the blog, my studies and personal life. I'm still figuring everything out though. Hopefully 2014 will help me solve this equation :) I have to admit that the past year hasn't been the best at all. And while I was really happy about my blog's progress and I was planning, literally, a tone of Christmas and holiday projects, everything fell apart when I was in Athens. I actually have like 26 candy canes waiting to make a Christmas wreath, around 5 different Christmas stamps waiting to decorate wrapping papers and 3 blocks of clay waiting to be transformed into ornaments! Not to mention all the unfinished, unedited posts on my computer. So, we can officially declare December as a bad blog month. And January seems to become one as well, judging from my progress so far. 
Anyway, I'm sure I'll figure out how to do everything and stay alive too :) I'm so happy I found a couple of mins to post something here though. I really miss you guys and I promise I won't disappear again :)

Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram