Recipe | Green Pea Soup

/


I realized that it is exactly a month since I posted my last recipe and I think it is about time to share a simple, healthy and yet delicious one with you! Since fall is officially here (most of the days at least), soups are powerfully coming back for the season. I don't know about you, but I enjoy them very much, and not only as an appetizer. This very soup is a really good one, especially because you can make it in less than 30 mins and still amaze your family or even guests. You will basically need peas and some spices, whatever you have in your kitchen cabinet.

Ingredients (2-3 servings)::
500gr green peas
vegetable stock
salt and any other spices you feel like adding
fresh ground pepper 
1 stick of butter 

how to::
In a large pot add the vegetable stock, salt and peas and bring to boil. Cook until the peas are really soft. In a blender, puree the peas with the stock. If you want to add extra spices, now it's the right time ;)
Serve your soup with a stick of butter on top and some fresh ground pepper! 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram