On my mind:: moodboard + words

/
I'm finally on summer vacation! I've pretty much lost my sense of time the last couple of weeks or so. I don't believe I haven't posted anything since the fruit salad post. I mean...that's almost 3weeks ago. Anyway, the important thing is that I was working on the research program I was telling you about and finally we presented our work at a conference on th 18th and 19th of July, which is pretty amazing!! Now that I'm done with that (for a while at least) I'll have plenty of time posting here. Or at least I wish to, cause actually I'm expecting guests and I really need some time off to recharge my batteries. But anyway, no matter how often I post here, I'm always uploading photos on instagram and repinning some good stuff on pinterest too. So in case you lose track of me around here, make sure you check out there :-) 
In other news, I'm still working on the redesign I'm planning to have here. And I'm really excited about it. Hopefully till the end of summer myLifebox design will be upgraded!

Till then though, here is a "is it black or is it grey that makes my heart go away" kind of moodboard.
[photo source: pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram