RECIPE | Almond Milk Chai Latte

/

As my exploring the dairy-free life journey continues I have found several recipes that make me forget what I've given up. And this one is so delicious that I'm kind of glad that my decision led me to it. Even when I was drinking cow's milk on a daily basis, I would never put much thought and make something a bit different out of it. And this Chai latte recipe is just something every milk drinker -almond, rice, soya or even cow- should try.    


Needless to say I found it on Love and Lemons blog. They have so many recipes it is hard to just jump to another site. I find everything I need there. But please, if you have to share any cool sites or blogs that will help me get creative with my non-dairy nutrition, I'd looove to know! 

recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram